FixedFloat | Instant cryptocurrency exchange — fixedfloat.ltd
Lightning cryptocurrency exchange
Tether (USDT) was created by Tether Limited in 2014. The developers were able to qualitatively implement a curious idea — to combine a real-life currency and blockchain technology. As a result, the USDT stablecoin appeared — its rate is almost always equal to 1 US dollar. In 2019, USDT was released on the TRON blockchain using the TRC-20 protocol.
USDT smart contract
Do not submit USDT through a third party contract. Our exchanger does not accept transactions that are sent by third party smart contracts, except for the original USDT contract in the network TRX.
Transaction processing speed in the TRON blockchain
The network is capable of processing about 1 500 transactions per second. The speed will directly depend on how many users are currently making transfers. On average, it will take up to 3 minutes to confirm your transfer.
Despite the similarities to Ethereum, TRON has a number of distinctive features. One of them is the energy that is needed to conclude smart contracts on the Tron blockchain. Energy can be obtained by freezing TRX in the wallet. If you have no energy and you have created a transaction, TRX will automatically convert to the required amount of energy. Therefore, to work with tokens, the wallet must have TRX.
XRP at a glance
Ripple is a blockchain-like payment system launched by OpenCoin Inc in 2012 that focuses on non-chargeback currency exchanges.
Ripple works not only with cryptocurrencies, but also fiat currencies and commodities. That being said, it is worth highlighting the difference in the names of Ripple and XRP. Until recently, an equal sign was put between these two names. Now, Ripple is the name of the company, and XRP is the internal cryptocurrency of the Ripple network.
Ripple account activation
If this is your first time using a Ripple account, you need to activate it. To activate a Ripple account, you need to send at least 20 XRP to it, which are frozen forever. This stock is attributed to spam protection. The purpose of the fees is to protect the network from DoS attacks, making them too expensive for hackers.
What if the Destination tag was not specified when needed?
Destination tag is the payment ID in Ripple and other coins. Many services have protection on addresses, which does not allow transactions without a tag.
If it happened that you forgot to specify the tag or specified it incorrectly:
- Check if the transaction went through. To do this, you can use the Xrpscan service.
- If the transaction is not confirmed, please write to our technical support. We will help you resend it.
- If, nevertheless, the transaction went through, then, unfortunately, we will no longer be able to help. In this case, you should write to the technical support service of the service to which you sent it.
The advantage of XRP over competitors is that the speed of financial transactions is almost instantaneous. An interesting feature is that the speed will not be affected by either the price or the Ripple rate, and even the load on the network will not be a problem.
exchange in 3 easy steps
- Enter the desired amount of Tether (TRC20) and write your wallet address to receive currency.
- Click the \”Exchange now\” button and you will be taken inside your order.
- Send Tether (TRC20) to the address from your order, after the required network confirmation, Ripple will be sent instantly.